2. It’s good exercise, but is so fun it doesn’t even seem like work! Fast dances like the Jive, Chacha, and Samba can burn around 400 calories per hour! Your leg muscles will look better than ever before J
3. Better Posture and Balance.
4. We all need an opportunity to de-stress built into our demanding college schedules. Dancing is proven to reduce stress.
9. (For the girls) If you don’t feel comfortable walking in heels, you will after you’ve been in ballroom for a semester.
10. You get to learn more than 10 different dances over the course of the year at a fraction of the price a dance studio would charge.